1. Limited Warranty Coverage
UTimages (“UTI”) warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the limited warranty period. If, in UTI’s determination, a Product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, UTI will, at its sole option, repair or replace the Product with a similar new or refurbished Product or refund the lesser of a prorate share, as determined by the remainder of the warranty period, of the then current market price or the depreciated value of the Product based on the purchase price if repair or replacement of the Product is not commercially feasible. The warranty on the repaired or replaced units will be ninety (90) days or until the end of the original warranty, whichever is longer.
2. Standard Limited Warranty Period and Requirements
UTI Products carry a 1 year limited warranty for parts and labor from the date of shipment. This warranty is valid only for the first purchaser. Customer may be required to provide evidence of proof of purchase.
3. Limited Warranty Conditions and Restrictions
4. For “Out-of-Warranty” Products
UTI may repair the product or offer replacement product (if available). Ask your UTI representative for details.
5. RMA Return Policy
UTI requires a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number for return of product for returns under this limited warranty. RMA requests can be faxed to (760) 295-2932, phoned in to your UTI client representative at (760) 295-2917 or emailed in to email@example.com.
- An RMA number will be communicated to the customer with shipping instructions. The RMA number is valid for 30 days from the date of issue. The customer is responsible for all charges associated with shipping the returned goods to UTI, or directly to our manufacturing facility, at our discretion. UTI pays shipping charges associated with the return of the Goods to the customer. It is the responsibility of the Customer to properly package the defective product and ship it to the address provided by the Customer Service representative with the RMA number prominently displayed.
- No returns will be accepted for Goods unpaid pursuant to UTI’s credit terms.
- UTI reserves the right, as necessary, to declare the cause of any failure to be user-caused (and, hence, not covered under warranty), if in its sole and complete discretion it is determined that the damage to the product was the result of inappropriate or abusive usage, whether intentional or unintentional.
- UTI will work with customers, as necessary, to eliminate the incidence of “no fault found” on returning product. If product is returned and is deemed to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, UTI reserves the right to invoice Customer for $70.00 per Unit.
- The limited warranties provided herein are the exclusive warranties given by UTI and supersede and replace any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. Any implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that apply to UTI parts or products are limited in duration to the periods of express warranties given above for those same parts or products. UTI hereby disclaims and excludes those warranties thereafter or similar obligations (if any) created by any advertising, documentation, packaging, or other communications. For all disclaimed and excluded implied warranties, the products are being sold on an “AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS” basis. UTI hereby disclaims all other warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) implied warranties, duties or conditions of satisfactory quality, of fitness for a particular purpose, of reliability or availability. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the goods is with the Buyer and should the goods prove defective following their purchase, the Buyer and not UTI, its distributors, or retailers, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- UTI also hereby disclaims and excludes all other obligations or liabilities, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, with respect to any nonconformance or defect in any product, including but not limited to:
- (a) Any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in tort, whether or not arising from the negligence of UTI or its suppliers (whether active, passive or imputed); and
- (b) Any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy for loss of or damage to any product. This disclaimer and release shall apply even if the expressed warranty set forth above fails of its essential purpose.
- For any product described above that fails, and said failure is deemed by UTI, in its sole and complete discretion to be covered by the terms of the warranty described herein, UTI will provide, at UTI’s sole and complete discretion, one of the following:
- 1) Repair
- (2) Replacement
- 3) Refund of the purchase price (any refund as per details in paragraph 1 – “warranty coverage”)
- UTI and/or its suppliers shall have no obligation or liability, whether arising in contract (including warranty), tort (including active, passive, or imputed negligence and strict liability), or otherwise, for damage to the product, property damage, loss of use, revenue or profit, cost of capital, cost of substitute product, additional costs incurred by buyer (by way of correction or otherwise) or any other incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages, whether resulting from non-delivery or from the use, misuse or inability to use the product. This exclusion applies even if the above warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether such damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Some countries may not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages. If any part of this Limited Warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Limited Warranty shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect.
- This Limited Warranty does not affect any legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY OF TITLE AND THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE, UTimages DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES ON PRODUCTS FURNISHED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. THE REMEDY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION IS PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS, AND IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASER AT LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This warranty does not apply to:
(a) loss or theft;
(d) acts of god;
(e) acts of war;
(f) virus-inflicted damage;
(g) intentional misuse or abuse;
(h) improper maintenance or modification by anyone other than UTimages or a UTimages Authorized Service Provider;
(i) a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of UTimages;
(j) a product on which any Utimages serial number has been removed or defaced;
(k) data recovery from hard drive failure;
(l) All consumable items; such as screen protection films, labels, cleaning cloths, carry cases, manuals, cables, straps, belts, holsters, and mounts, and any other options and accessories not listed above or covered under a separate warranty.
(m) to cosmetic damage that does not affect the functionality of the system, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and numbers, letters, icons and symbols silkscreened onto unit key-caps and housing.
UTimages Inc. is dedicated to delivering products that provide our customers with long-term return on their investment. As our customers' requirements evolve and application demands grow, we continuously develop newer products to meet these needs.
UTimages Inc. understands that our customers continue to derive value from our products after they have been discontinued. Therefore, we have made a commitment to our customers to support our products throughout their life cycle. Our goal is to support products for at least THREE YEARS after the product has been discontinued.
The provision of service and support for discontinued product is contingent upon UTimages's ability to obtain and utilize the parts, technology and/or processes used in the service and support of the products. Should the parts, technology or resources become discontinued, obsolete or no longer available, UTimages will evaluate the impact on serviceability and communicate changes to this policy.
UTimages allocates resources based upon contractual commitments. UTimages customers who maintain continuous service coverage of their equipment, by means of a service agreement, will receive priority service consideration.